Wednesday, February 8, 2012

EMERGENCY MEETING OF THE NFBMFC

Ladies:   I can find no info on who the Guests are for Real Time With Bill Maher
for this Friday night - February 10th, 2012.

Does Anybody Know What's Happening Here?

Because I don't - I can assure you.
~~~

Old Business:  I am still working on getting bulk prices for the But I'm Not Wrong
t-shirts.  I will keep you posted on that.

New Business:  We need to keep abreast of when Bill will be appearing in Indianapolis
for Standup Comedy.  I did see that he would be there - but at the time that I read it there
was no date set for that appearance. 

We will be ready - however - for this Contingency and we proceed to drive up to
Indianapolis to hang out  - at least - outside of Bill's Dressing Room and can only
Hope that we will be The Chosen Ones to 'talk' with him after the Show.

Shirley - Thanks for offering the use of your Van.  We will take you up on that.  If
there are too many of us Nanette has said that she can drive also.

That brings up another Very Important Matter - The Birthday Present - which has had
to take a back seat because of my Mother - and while I'm talking about that Thank you
so much - From The Bottom Of My Heart - for the way All Of You have stepped up and
offered your Support - especially with Prayers.  I have told Shirley that I will contact her
when the Time Comes and she will in turn call the rest of you.
~~~

That's it for now.

Thanks.

No comments: