Tuesday, February 7, 2012

update on my mother

My mother has decided what she is going to do.


She Is Going To Be With My Dad.


We wanted her to stay her longer - but her mind is made up.


So when she Finally Breaks The Surly Bonds Of Earth -


And Begins Her Journey Home...








the first thing I'm gonna do is Post it right here on stidh - for my Real Friends to read.












But Picture It This Way:



My Dad Will Be Standing At The Top Of The Stairs - like in Titanic -


Of course there will be Others there  - like:


Sinatra

Elvis


and andy williams...


She comes from the Big Band Era so the First Thing She Will Want To Do Is -




Dance.




With my dad - of course.



I Can See It All Now...



They Will Go Dancing -










among the Stars.

2 comments:

The Absolute Marxist said...

bon voyage,

sue hanes said...

Thanks Abso - That is a Really nice thing to say.