Saturday, February 11, 2012

whitney houston

I was thinking just now of -

the song Say a Little Prayer for me.

And then I thought:

Oh my gosh - Whitney Houston died today.

But then I googled the song and come to find out it really
was Dionne Warwick's song - I guess.

But I'm sorry - Whitney Houston - that you had to die
at the age of 48.

I'm gonna straighten my own life out - Whitney - and I'm
not gonna die doing it.

I wish you were still alive Whitney Houston - you gave us wonderful music.

Someone always dies - and then we think that we should learn from
it.

My mother is still hanging on - and it most likely won't be
much longer - but I can tell you this folks - I will be grateful
to her for every day that I have left - and I'm gonna make my
life better because of her - I owe her bigtime - in so many ways.

We all do - and we know it.

And I know that we are all thankful that we realized it before it
was too late.

And we will always be Grateful for that.

And we will be nice to each other because of her.

Because she was nice to everybody.

She just wanted us to be nice to each other.

Thanks Mom.

You are the Best.

2 comments:

Julie said...

drugs and fame seem to be accepted in the entertainment industry. How come they dont screen people for drug like they do for a regular job. too many icons have been lost and nobody speaks out.....Its so so sad. what a loss. Rest in Peace.

sue hanes said...

Julie - Thank you for commenting here.

Everyone should watch the video of Whitney Houston singing The National Anthem.

It's Full Of Truth.

I was just about to watch it again when I noticed your comment.


Thanks for stopping by - Julie.