Tuesday, February 7, 2012

what I'm doin' today

~Scrub the Kitchen Floor.  : [



~Do the last 2 days dishes before I get my *ss kicked  : [



~Make new batch of Hot & Sour Soup



~Run Due Date on my kitchen flat screen : ]
(i will post other movies i'm runnin' by - most likely comedies)



~Write on my blog  : ]

stidh - three quotes

post about meeting of the NFBMFC

and

update on my links  - new kid on the block

art blog - andy warhol


miniature presidents - haven't decided yet


tih blog - a miracle product


religion blog - see my stidh post on athiests


piano seminar blog - maybe something on Hanon/Chopin Etudes


movie blog - my personal fave btw and not sure yet


constitution blog - something - I got confused on that one
~~~

I just decided that Iron Man is up next - can't get enough of the Really Hot
Robert Downy, Jr. - folks

and zach galifianikis

then Iron Man 2 (and that should me until a rerun tonight of RTWBM)

No comments: