Monday, February 20, 2012

me and bill clinton - another presidents day tribute

If you didn't buy the February issue of Esquire it's
too late now folks - because tonight I noticed that the
March issue is on the stands.

So I'll tell ya who's on the cover of the February issue
of Esquire:

Bill Clinton.

Not Former President William Jefferson Clinton.

Just Bill Clinton.

I haven't even read the cover story - but I'd like to
share with you what I see when I look at the Cover:


~a hot senior citizen who just used to be President of the
United States

~Bill Clinton dressed fit to kill

~a Man who Stayed The Course when he surely - at times - wanted
to throw in the towel


Then why didn't he?

I think one the Reasons that he didn't was that there were Those
Who Believed In Him.

And although I can't remember when I started Believing In Bill Clinton -
I now see that I always did. Perhaps it was just that I saw in him
a Real Person. The Genuine Article. And I read The Man's Book. I
liked the way he made the Characters of his Early Life come alive -
and how important Those People were to him.

And after Bill Clinton left the White House I saw what he did to
Make The World A Better Place.

Yes - I'm glad I was Faithful to Bill Clinton - because he didn't
let me down - and I'm pretty sure that he's not going to.

And ya wanna know something else that I've always thought about Bill
Clinton?

I've always known - in my Heart - that he has Jesus.











and well ya just can't go wrong with That - Folks.

No comments: