Sunday, February 26, 2012

COMIN' UP TONIGHT: STIDH GOES TO THE OSCARS

I've got a lot to do between now and then - since
I have seen none of the movies nominated.

So I most likely will spend the entire day researching
this Monumental Event.

and they better be good - folks - because the Golden Globes
was - and anyway Rise of the Planet of the Apes - my
personal fave - was NOT EVEN NOMINATED



more later on:


~The Stroll Down The Red Carpet


~What The Men Are Wearing


~Who Ia Married : ) and who is just living togther : (


~Which Film Gets Best Cimematography


~Which Actors Do The Most To Make The World A Better Place
(like bill maher did)


~Who Gets The Loser Award This Year - Lifetime Acheivement


~Best Production Number


~Will Billy Crystal Shine - of course he will(ya know who would
be great hosting the Oscars? bill maher would he ever stick it to
those celebrities heh heh)



and much much more







AND GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME PEOPLE

2 comments:

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

If you need someone to root for in the best animated short category tonight...

sue hanes said...

This looks great -FJ - I'll mention it in my Oscars post.

I don't ordinarily like animation this one is good.

And it's about Books - isn't it?

Thanks -FJ.