Friday, February 24, 2012

I Can't Believe Ya Wrote The Whole Thing - Yourself

I Really like the way you combined Old and New Material.

It was Genius.

And I've never heard you yell before - that was Good.

Maybe you've done that in other shows - but then I've
Really only seen Religious, I'm Swiss and But I'm Not Wrong -
and you didn't yell in those. It was very effective.

There were Other things too that I liked - but I'm used
to being able to watch things over and over - and then I
catch things I missed the first time - but I guess I won't
be able to do this with last night's show.

I wasn't going to mention this - but in practically the whole
first half hour my computer kept cutting in and out and I was
so mad - then at about 11 it started being ok.

So I missed most of the first part - Sorry Bill.

But that last part - Bill - IT Was So Good.

I Was So Proud Of You.

And I'm Sure You Feel Good About It Too.

Doncha Bill.

Not To Mention The Donation of ONE MILLION DOLLARS so
that President Obama will have an easier time getting reelected.

Talk about Putting Your Money Where Your Mouth Is - Bill.

People rarely do that - But Then They Aren't Bill Maher - are they.

I was thinking that what made the Donation so special is that
I know that you Worked So Hard To Earn It - doing Standup Comedy.

All those shows you've done.

Now - Bill - you are going to have to continue to Work Hard to
make up for the Very Large Donation.

But then you won't mind - will ya Bill - cause you will be
Doing Something That You Love - and that comes so naturally for you.

Works Out Well - Doesn't It?

Bill.

No comments: