Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MY FUTURE BLOGGING PLANS: Because I am spending way too much time blogging I will be limiting myself to - 1. A Headline Format For All Of My Blogs 2. Reading and commenting on the Blogs On My Links 3. Answering comments on all of my Blogs - including my Comments and Conversation Blog - I sincerely hope that None Of My Readers and Noncommenters will be Extremely disappointed in this change in Format on my Really Cool Blogs; I will still be able to express my opinions through this New Format I can assure you - folks and FYO stidh will now turn her attention to the Rach 3 & Chopin's Sontata No. 3 Op. 58 and will be Painting - pictures not walls - both activities of which have been sorely neglected ~Thank you for our attention to this Matter.

2 comments:

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

pictures, not walls....

buck, buck, buck.... ;)

sue hanes said...

-FJ - Speaking of Buck - ya gotta love Buck - the sonvuabitch had a one track mind - s*x.

Hey - -FJ - remember the Room Divider? I was gonna let my g-kds
paint on the Other side of it but now I'm gonna paint on it myself.

I'm on a Really Restricted Budget -
ya know - with the Divorce pending - and all - so that would give me something to Paint on instead of spending money on canvases - which are Not Cheap.

What do YOU think - -FJ?