Sunday, February 12, 2012

the final countdown

I'm here at the Hospital - a different one than before.

And this time I'm not leaving until my Mother does.

Only we'll be going out different Doors.
~~~

I didn't know I was Coming - but then I never Really know
what I'm gonna do until I do it.

I took a nap at 1pm - and when I woke up I Just Knew what I
was going to do - and in an hour I was out of the Door.

Let me tell ya about it - folks.
~~~

A while back my mother told me that she had been with my aunt
when she died - when she drew her last breath.

And after that I would think - Maybe that would be something I
would like to Experience.

But I never knew that it would be my Mother that I would be with
when she checked out.

And let me tell ya folks - I am Eternally Grateful to God that
He is allowing me to do this.


And I am gonna see this through.

The signs are pointing to maybe only one more day.

Then She Will Be Home - Free.
~~~








and - My Dear Friends and non-Commenters - you are going to
be the First To Know About it - right here on stidh.

: ]

6 comments:

Julie said...

I am so glad you are there mom. We are praying for you and Grandma. Please tell her how much we love her and hug her for us. I love you!

The Absolute Marxist said...

Hang in there, stidh!

sue hanes said...

Julie - I am Really glad that I Came too.


She knows.


I love ya too.


Thanks for your comment - older daughter.

sue hanes said...

Abso - You are always there for me.


Why is that?


Abso.






yet you turned down a chance to see my rubber ducky collection...

Speedy G said...

"time is the longest distance between two points." - Tennessee Williams

sue hanes said...

Speedy - Hey - Big Guy.

This is what I think about that:


Time-i-i-ime Is On My Side -


Yes it is yes it is