Friday, February 10, 2012

susie asado

For a time I wanted to be called Susie.

And I was.

Then I changed my name back to Sue.

And so this from Gertrde Stein.

now i'm pretty sure that my mother has no idea who gertrude stein is -
but who knows - because my mother didn't tell everything she knew

She was Smart like that.
~~~

Sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet tea.

~Susie Asado.

Sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet

~Susie Asado.
Susie Asado which is a told tray sure.

A lean on the shoe this means slips slips hers.

When the ancient light grey is clean it is yellow, it is a silver seller.

This is a please this is a please there are the saids to jelly. There are
the wets these say the sets to leave a crown to Incy.

Incy is short for incubus.

A pot. A pot is a beginning of a rare bit of trees.  Trees tremble, the
old vats are in bobbles, bobbles which shade and shove and render
clean, reander clean must.

~Drink pups.

Drink pups drink pups lease a sash hold, see it shine and a bobolink
has pins.  It shows a nail.

What is a nail. A nail is unison.


Sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet tea.

No comments: