Tuesday, February 14, 2012

what we did today

Early this afternoon a lady came in and wanted to say a Rosary Thing.

So she and my sister-in-law started in on it - and it was Really
Repetitive. I mean like the same Stuff going on 15 minutes and
I could see each time that she would feel a different Bead - and
there were a lot of Beads - let me tell ya.

So the Nurse come in and I'm thinkin' that she would put a stop
to it - but to my Amazement the Nurse walks over and JOINS THEM.

Well I'm going on 48 hours straight of being in this room day and
night and IT REALLY STARTED TO FREAK ME OUT - so I went over and
pretended to look out the window until finally they stopped.


Not too much later - though - the Hospice Chaplain came in and we
talked - and he had a Calming Effect on me.

I said could you Pray and Read Some Bible Passages because My Mom
would like that.

So he said the 21st Psalm and we Prayed the Lord's Prayer together -
although some of the words he used were different that I'm used to.
Then he Prayed his own Prayer - and said a few Words for My Mother -
and It Was Good.

I think I speak for everyone that I Really hoped it would Happen then.

But It Didn't.


I went to the Chinese Restaurant but they didn't take a cc.
Apelbee's was right across the street so I got French onion soup
and artichoke dip and chips. It is good.


I'll hold down the fort tonight - just my mom and me -

but I know now that It Won't Be Over Until It's Time.


P.S. We had about 1 1/2 in. of snow overnight - it is pretty.
How's your weather there bl - I hope to be back in time for your
show Friday night. I can't waitiluvubl.

2 comments:

The Absolute Marxist said...

Hang in there, stidh...

sue hanes said...

Thanks Abso - I will.






as long as I have the laptop and the cc.