Saturday, February 18, 2012

A BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE TO STIDH

Ok.

Listen up People.

Tomorrow is my birthday and it doesn't look promising.

So starting right now - until tomorrow night I'm gonna
Have a Party for myself. Right here on stidh. And I'm
gonna start by posting as many of my FAVES as I can - then
when I'm tired of that I'll do something else.


My Favorite Things:

~my favorite movie is Out of Africa

~my favorite time of day is when Real Time With Bill Maher is on

~my favorite season is fall

~my favorite book is Those Who Love by Irving Stone

~my favorite person in the whole world is bl mhr

~my favorite color: don't really have one

~my four favorite interests are: painting piano blogging and politics

~my favorite g-kid is - ha - ya didn't think I'm that stupid - all 7 of
them of course

~my favorite food is Hot and Sour Soup

~my favorite song is pretty much the one I'm listening to

~my favorite cd is and always wil be Thriller

~my favorite Classical composer is Bach - followed by Beethoven
Mozart and Chopin - not always in that order

~my favorite key on the computer is: ~

~my favorite color of flowers is PINK

~my favorite late night talk show host is Dave Letterman

~my favorite tall skinny redhead comedian is Conan

~my favorite person in the whole worle is bl mhr

~my least favorite blogger is truth 101

~my favorite Piano piece is the rach 3

~my second favortie Piano piece is Chopin Sonata No. 3 Op 58

~my favorite actor is Johnny Depp

~my favorite moon phase is crescent

~my favorite man's name is bl

~my favorite man is bl mhr

~my favorite blog friend is abso

~my favorite dress mode is jeans

~my favortie artist is Jackson Pollock

~my favorite thing to do is laugh

~my favorite dog is a stuffed weiner dog named chico and the little
plaster of paris one I painted in the hospital is Buck

~my favorite housewife activity is scrubbing floors

~my favorite superhero is Ironman

~my favorite acting for fun actor is bl mhr

~my favorite Religious figure is God/Jesus/Holy Spirit

~my favorite nighttime activity from approx. 12pm - 6am is sleep

~my favorite beautiful city in the whole world is Washington D.C.

~my favorite handsome man is bl mhr

~my favorite President of the United States is John Adams

No comments: