Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Piers Morgan - Last Night

I'm One P*ssed Off Liberal.

I'll tell ya why - Readers and Non-Commenters - oh yeah except
for Legion.

I have made it a point for a while now to watch Piers Morgan
and see who is on his Show.

But somehow I lost the thread lately and wouldntcha know it -
it seems that Bill Maher was on and nobody told me.

THAT MAKES ME REALLY MAD.

But this is what makes me even madder -

and that is that Bill Maher speaks the Truth and No One Seems
To Be Listening - becuase if they were they would see that:

~We have a GUN problem in this country.


~That sure it is anyone's Right to Their Opinion On Faith - but
why don't people see that the Tewbow thing is Stupid and the Football
Field for PLAYING FOOTBALL and not summoning Jesus - just to brownnose
Him. In fact I have it on good Authority that Jesus like a good Football
Game - and DOESN'T LIKE TO MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE.

~Rick Santorum is One Sick Puppy that we should let Michael Vick have
him for a Pet NOW THAT WE ARE THROUGH WITH HIM.


~What business is it of anybody's anyway if Bill Maher does hang around
The Playboy Mansion all the time. AND WHAT ARE YA GONNA DO ABOUT IT ANYWAY.
I mean the food is supposed to be Really good and the CHICKS THERE ARE HOTTER THAN ON OLD MACDONALD'S FARM.



~At least Bill Maher is honest enough to say that IF HE GOT MARRIED HE
WOULD CHEAT ON HIS WIFE - and what about all you guys who have cheated on
your wives (AND YA KNOW WHO YOU ARE)? Huh?


~And this is Really what P*sses me off the most - THAT YOU ARE TIRED OF
SEX BILL - WELL WHAT ABOUT US HOUSEWIVES WHO WERE HOPING FOR OUR CHANCE TO HAVE OUR WAY WITH YOU. Isn't that just fine. Bill


~Bill - I must say you looked very very nice in the clips of the Interview and I wish I could have seen it LIVE but hey that's the breaks. We take what we get and like it.










but next time would someone PLEASE let me know if Bill is gonna be on a live interview cause I would watch - well at least REAL Time is on Friday.
I wonder who Bill's Guests are. I AM QUITE SURE I AM NOT GONNA MISS THAT.

No comments: