Friday, February 10, 2012

Listen Up: Members of the NFBMFC

Guests For Tonight's Real Time With Bill Maher Are As Follows:

Peter Galbraith

Mo Rocca

Zanny Minton Beddoes

Reihan Salam

Rev. Al Sharpton
~~~

I am Really sorry that I did not Post the names of the Guests sooner for
Tonight's Show.

With The exception of  The Rev. Al Sharpton - I have never heard of any of
these People; however - it is not too late to google them - and I highly
reccommend that all of you Ladies do so before tonight's show - as
it makes for a better understanding of the Content of the Show.

I know I will be researching these People.

Shirley - you had mentioned that you would like to Submit a Question
for the Overtime Segment - and I would encourage you to do so.

That is all I have for now - and please check my Blog for the usual
Post Show Critique.

Thanks.

No comments: