Saturday, February 4, 2012

computer malfunction

I apologize that my Computer has Malfunctioned - and that I did also
earlier.

I suffered from a temporary lapse into b*ttk*ssing and now see
the error of my ways.

Not only will I NOT be running the game by on my Study
flatscreen tonight between the Indiana University Loosiers
aka d*mb*asses who hire Coaches with Recruting Violations -
but you can be sure that I will be saying a Negative Prayer -
that the Really great University of Purdue:

KICKS   THIER   ARROGANT   ASS

As for me -  I'm gonna see if there is a rerun of last night's
Really great Real Time With Bill Maher on and at the same
time I will watch one of his Really great Standup Comedy
Videos on my mini dvd player - maybe all three of them.






and later SNL is on - yes folks things are gonna be ok.









And check back for more Really Great Coverage of the Super Bowl










right here on stidh

No comments: