Thursday, February 2, 2012

what groundhog day Really means to me

Let's celebrate this Really cool holiday with a teaser quiz.

I'll post the clues - and then I will Post the answer when it finally
becomes so Obvious - and only then - that it is Ridiculous.

If at any point one of my Many Commenters wants to guess
what the Answer is - go right ahead.  At the end of the Quiz -
after I reveal what Groundhog Day Really Means To Me -
or if Someone guesses it right - I will then write a Post about
What Groundhog Day Really Means To Me.
~~~

~doing it over and over - until you finally get it right

~it's Really about getting the girl

~opposite of plaid

~he's hot - all of the time

~oh you know who I'm talking about

~the third Christmas movie I watch every year (see my post about that)

one more clue then I'm going to reveal the answer - and move on

~what happens when you both aren't on the same page

No comments: