Thursday, February 2, 2012

thanks for the memory

I Want To Thank You For The Offer (and you know who you are.)

Was I Flattered? - Absolutely.

But It Just Wouldn't Have Worked Out.

I Will - However - Remember Your Offer - For The Rest Of My Life.

We Bonded - Didn't We - For Those Ten Minutes.

I Hope You Will Remember Me Too.

And I Wish You The Very Best.

Do I Have Any Regrets?

No - Because Regret - For Me - Is a Negative Word.

And Anyway - I'm In Love With Someone Else (and anyone who doesn't know
who that is hasn't been reading my blog)

But I'd Like To Dedicate These Song Lyrics To You - For What Might Have Been:


no new year's day
to celebrate
no chocolate candy hearts to give away
no first of spring
no song to sing
in fact here's just another ordinary day

no April rain
no Flowers bloom
no Wedding Saturday within the month of June...


Aw you know tthe rest of the words..












thanks doc s - you are One of the Good Ones

No comments: