Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Uniforms

I googled to see what the teams will be wearing:


The New England Patriots will be wearing their Home Blue Jerseys.


The Giants will wear their White Road Jerseys.


I'm glad I did this now so that by game time I can have that down pat -
and it still will be confusing to me until I get into the Game.


The Colors are both nice though - basically Red White And Blue - and some grey.



And isn't it nice that in this Presidential Election Year the colors are Red White and Blue?



I wonder which team the Candidates are for?



And has it really been a Year since Bill O'Reilly enraged me with that Rude and
Disrespectful Interview with Our President?



I know what you are thinking - let it rest stidh - and so I will - no more mention of
it during this Super Bowl 2012 Coverage.

No comments: