Saturday, February 4, 2012

I haffta say this now

I was gonna wait until Game Time to say this but I decided to say it now:


Since I am doing Coverage of this Super Bowl - I am going to remain Neutral
about the whole thing.

No special thoughts on who I want to win.

No little Prayers for either Team.


But Simply This Is My Wish -


THAT   SUPER   BOWL   XLVI   BE   A   GOOD    AND   FAIR   GAME

AND   THAT   THE   BEST    TEAM   WINS

NO   ROUT

EXCITING   UP   UNTIL    THE    END















and that no one gets seriously hurt

4 comments:

Speedy G said...

...and that no one gets seriously hurt...

unless they're Patriots fans. ;)

sue hanes said...

Hey Speedy - I take it you are for the Giants.

Are ya having People over?

I can't wait until the Big Game.

I love to see those hunks run out on the Field - all fired up - jumping around to keep fired up.

The Truth is Speedy - I'm hopin' that a huge blimp will crash onto the field like in Black Sunday.

How I wish I had that movie -


Speedy.

Speedy G said...

I was for Giants, 49ers or Ravens... anyone BUT the Pats.

sue hanes said...

But Speedy - The Patriots.


That's such a Good Solid Name.


Why Thomas Jefferson could be the Coach.



or Mel Gibson.