Sunday, February 5, 2012

the first super bowl

About.com Football gives a great account of The First Super Bowl.


But I was thinking - Do I Remember When I First Knew There Was A Super Bowl?

No.

I can't - for the life of me - remember when I first heard about the Super Bowl.

The Super Bowl wasn't Relevant to my Life.  But I started to notice that it was
Relevant to Guys.

Guys like Football.

And if there is a Special Guy in your Life then you had better take an interest
in Football too.

Know what I mean?

And anyway - Football isn't Really all that bad.

Look at all the fun that is associated with Football.

Now I've never been to a Super Bowl.

I'm an inside girl who doesn't like Crowds.

But if Football is what bill likes then I like it too.











it's as simple as that - folks

No comments: