Wednesday, February 1, 2012

three books I bought

Ok.  So I made just one more trip to the Hospital Gift Shop.  They were
on Clearance and were only $1 apiece.

Here is what I bought:


~WORK CLOTHES - Casual Dress for Serious Work by Kim Johnson Gross
1996 /Chic Simple - Published by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc.

This is great.  I only own jeans right now - but Eventually I would like to expand my
wardrobe into some of the Stuff shown in these Pictures.  And there are a lot of really
great Quotes - which I will Post later - on.


~The Wanderer by Sharon Creech - a paperback.  The picture on the cover shows
a sailboat on the Ocean - and I just know that the Reason that I bought this is Ms.Z.
And I noticed after I got back to the room that it won the Newberry Honor Award.


~Now the real Treasure here is an older book - the kind I Really like to have - a
Hardback.  The name of it is Give Us This Day and it was written by R. F. Delderfield.

But that's not what it's all about. 

I googled R. F. Delderfield and saw that he also wrote To Serve Them All My Days.

and then I thought - now I'm on to Something

Because I know I read that Book once.

I just can't remember what it is about that Book that made me remember it.

But when I remember - I'll post it right here on stidh.












i'm excited to find out what it is i can't remember

: ]

No comments: