Monday, October 31, 2011

taking a stand

1 .   My Blog - Although I will continue to enjoy blogging by writing on my new Isolationist Blog
and reading the posts for my own enjoyment - I will no longer read or comment on other blogs.

2.    My Faith - I will continue my Personal Relationship with The Sovereign Creator of The
Universe.

I will Always Strive in my Heart to be Christlike - and not just Christian.

I would - however - like to distance myself from those on a certain mainstream
Los Angeles based Conservative Blog.  They appear to be Heartless, Shallow
and Self-righteous.

Perhaps some Soul Searching is in order - and soon.


3.     My Political Stance  - Although I will remain a Registered Democrat so that I can Vote
to Re-elect President Barack obama-got-osama & brought-all-of-the-troops-home-from-Iraq
Obama for another Four Years - in my heart I will think of myself as a don't-f***-with-me
and-I-won't-bother-you Libertarian.

Bill Maher is a Libertarian so that works for me.

and finally...

I  Pledge My Forever Allegiance to an American Icon -Bill Maher- as a True and  Loyal Fan.

Bill Maher has Stood On The Front Line and has taken more Heat than he has Ever Deserved.

Among my most Treasured Possessions - the photo of Marie Curie/Albert Einstien & my
Bobblehead Bach -

I will place my copy of New Rules, Religulous and the videos I'm Swiss and But I'm Not Wrong.

Enjoy New Year's Eve in  Hawaii, Bill. 


I'm quite sure you have Earned it.
~~~

hang tough joe(truth101) cube & ducky...and XO

2 comments:

cube said...

Good bye, Sue.

sue hanes said...

Cube - Are you going somewhere?

:)