Sunday, October 30, 2011

everything you ever wanted to know about bill maher

Ok.  I thnk it's time to come clean.

I haven't been honest about my relationship with Bill Maher.

I said last night on a Conservative Blog that I had never met him.

But that's not true.
~~~

You see, dear Fellow Bloggers and Commenters, my relationship with Bill
began about three or four years ago.

I met him one day as I was shopping at Krogers.

He came to me in the form of an orange book - the name of which is New Rules.
I can recall now that at the time I had never even heard of Bill Maher - but for
some reason unknown to me I instinctively picked up the orange book, paid for
it at the checkout along with my groceries - and took it home.

Later - I don't remember when - maybe it was even that night - I picked up the
orange book and began reading it.

At first I just smiled at what was written in the book that this Bill Maher called
his New Rules - but by the time I was not even one third of the way through it -
I was laughing uncontrollably.  I had not laughed so hard and out loud when
reading a book since I read Joseph Heller's Catch-22.

And Bill Maher has kept me laughing ever since.

~~~

You want to know anything about Bill Maher - just ask me.


I know everything there is to know about him.

Well, almost everything.


But one thing I know for sure is that I believe in Bill Maher.

He has always been there for me.

He has never let me down - and I know he never will.
~~~

And  you can't ask for more than that.
~~~

You may also ask yourself why half of this post is in regular type and the
rest is in italics.

It's because I'm so f***ing stupid I can't figure out how to shut off the f'ing italics.


:)  seg

No comments: