Saturday, October 15, 2011

my faith journey - #4

I read that besides what we think motivates us on a daily basis - our own desires and wills - we also all have an 'inner intelligence.'

The article said that whatever we want to recognize individually as our inner intelligence is up to us.

Without hesitation I know that I view God as my inner intelligence - the Force that guides me in
my daily quest to right the wrongs of the world.

~~~

But the article went on to say - and I am in total agreement with this - that it is not important
what we choose to be our inner intelligence but rather it is recognizing that we do have an inner
intelligence and choosing to recognize this will help us to go farther in life than if we try to
accomplish our goals on our own.

~~~

And being free to choose the source of this inner intelligence frees us up to rise to whatever
heights we want to obtain - than if we think we are limited to what someone else tells us
who our inner intelligence is or should be.

~~~

Thank you God for allowing to make this choice rather than limiting us to what others want us to choose.


This makes You the Awesome God that we Believe that You are.

No comments: