Wednesday, October 26, 2011

THIS POST FOR LIBERALS ONLY!

WARNING:   GRAPHIC  CUSSING

~~~

ok.  I've been down in the basement taping up boxes all
evening, see.  And while I've been taping I've been thinking.
There is something that I need to get off my mind - and I
intend to do it right now - before I leave town on Friday.

~~~

It's about tailgaters.

Ever since I have had two tickets against me - one for not
wearing my seat belt and one for speeding I always wear
my seat belt and I never speed.

So I'm trying to pass a car on the interstate going not over
65mph and here comes a Type A personality d*psh*t
right on my tail. 

I'm determined that I 'm not going to exceed the speed
limit of 65 mph - that is while I'm in Illinois - then in
Indiana I can go 70.

So here's this guy - it's always a guy - right up behind
me.  Now here's what I fantasize about doing:

I hold steady at 65 mph while I continue to glance
in the rear view mirror - then when I have a clear
look at his face I slam on my brakes and have
the pleasure of seeing the s*n-*f-*-b*tch*s reaction
of surpise as he slams into my rear end and we
both roll over the enbankment and burst into
flames.

~~~

Of course I would never do that - but rather I
would continue around the car at 65 mph until
I was back in the sanctity of the right lane - and
as the d*ckh**d passes me with a sh*t-**t*ng
grin on his face I fl*p him off.

~~~

And now - with that said I am going to retire
and prepare myself for the last day in the house
that I have loved for 24 years and suck it up
and leave a town that has never disappointed
me.


and cry myself to sleep....

4 comments:

cube said...

I think this has more to do with sadness over leaving your home than with a traffic incident. I'm sorry you're feeling sad about leaving your house, but look at the move as a new adventure... turning new corners is always exciting.

sue hanes said...

Cube - Thanks - as always - for your encouragement.

What it comes down to for the rest of the day - for me - is just not losing it.

I am excited about the 'new life' but first I have to say goodbye to the old one.


And it ain't gonna be easy.

sue hanes said...

...and it's only noon CT.

cube said...

I imagine it may feel bad for now, but this too shall pass.