Monday, October 3, 2011

prayers needed

We begin looking for a new home today - and this is huge for me.

~~~

However, I received word this morning that my brother-in-law has died, so I will by flying
to New York with my two daughters in a few days for the funeral.

He leaves behind twin daughters and a 6 yr. old granddaughter.

His wife (my sister) died of breast cancer in 1991 so my neices are
devastated at losing their only surviving parent.

Fran impacted my life in many important ways - not only as a family member but
as a mentor.


Any prayers offered for me and my neices - Melinda and Jennifer - will be greatly appreciated.


Thanks,   Sue

5 comments:

sue hanes said...

Ticker - The exterior of the house is a gray siding.

But there is a small sun room that is yellow that will be my special place - perhaps where I can appropriately go mad. :-)

And how is everything in Georgia?

sue hanes said...

Ticker - I like the cooler weather myself. Around 65.

sue hanes said...

Thanks, Speedy.

cube said...

My condolences to you and your family.

sue said...

Cube - Thank you so much.