Monday, October 31, 2011

my faith journey - #6

Normally I would post 'my faith journey' on Sunday - but I was too busy blogging.

Then last night I was going to post my faith journey but I was too tired.


But things always look better in the morning and now I'm ready to post it.
~~~

As I was driving along Rt. 37 N to Indy I thought about many things that I could be
thankful for:


~that although at first it was foggy  it soon cleared up

~that traffic was flowing smoothly

~that I didn't speed & therefore didn't get pulled over and ticketed

~that Beethoven wrote the 5th symphony - especially the andante con moto

stuff like that
~~~

But that's not what I'm really thankful for in this faith journey post today.


What I'm really thankful for today is that it is such a beautiful day - sunny,
blue sky with only a few fluffy white clouds and the gorgeous fall color
along the road.

That's what I'm thankful for today.
~~~~

So....

thank you God - for this beautiful day.

:-)

No comments: