Thursday, October 20, 2011

fun post

I just put my noon movie on - I try to do this to remind me to eat lunch and sit down for
awhile.  No sound.  I've seen all my movies many times so I like the no sound thing. And
really you notice so many other things without the music and words.  Like the acting.
And background stuff.

Oh, and I do allow subtitles.  I like to have the subtitles.

~~~

I'm going to start with one word - you know it's a movie.

I'll come back with one clue at a time.

I love this movie.

Title of movie will be revealed by Thursday - today -  10pm CT - or if someone gets it before that.

~~~

Clues:

~

1.   Jerry

~

2.    underwater sci-fi

~

3,    super intelligent alien computer

~

4.    jellyfish get queen latifah



AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

absolute marxist - you win absolutely nothing
for guessing the movie:  SPHERE

~~~

Sorry if all of you others are disappointed.

Let's do another one.

3 comments:

The Absolute Marxist said...

A Google guess... Leviathan?

The Absolute Marxist said...

Sphere.

Queen Latifa was too specific a clue. :(

sue hanes said...

am - Leviathan was a good guess.