Thursday, February 2, 2012

more pictoral quiz from stidh



 1.   What movie am I running by on the kitchen flat screen in this Picture?

 2.   Based on this picture - what do you think stidh likes to do when she is not
scrubbing floors?

 3.   What famous structure is shown in this picture?

 4.    What do you think this picture is of  - Really?  and even I can't figure out where the red
is coming from - do do do do    do do do do   (twilight zone theme)

 5.    Which very famous and perhaps the most Deeply Meaningful science fiction
story ever is represented in this picture. (for smart sci-fi fans cube)

Hint:  The time of day is a clue

Bonus:  Who is the author of this story?

  6.    What African country - represented here in pink on the lowermost part of the
Globe - would I like to visit : ] but never will : [  .

Hint - I was somewhat disappointed when this country settled its 'a' problem without
help from stidh  : [  although I certainly was glad to see this really primitive and stupid
thing resolved. come on folks give me a break it took ya long enough

Also  - a most beautiful and smart actress is from here - blonde

Hint:  Its Capital has a natural formation in the shape of what my feet are propped up on in
picture no. 1. (you REALLY must get this yourself - no help from the REALLY smart people
on your s t a f f )

See a Post later for why I posted this picture.

No comments: