Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI Coverage continued

I decided to put the pre-game Coverage on in my Study since it is a mess -
I can sort through things while I wait for the Interview with the President
to come on.

I'll leave the sound off most of the time so that I don't get sick of the
Football noise and spoil the actual game for me. I can only take so
much of Sports and the way it Drones on and on.

No offense.
~~~

I see that Nick Cannon (never heard of him) will be hosting the pre-game
Red-Carpet Coverage to interview Celebrites as they come to the Game -
two I like are Adam Sandler and Danny Divito.


Also very interesting is:

The Top Chef Showdown

BRAVO's culinary show - TOP CHEF - will present something on Tailgate Food.
~~~

And I think I saw something on google that said that at Lucas Oil Stadium there would
be  Organic Food available for Fans.

No comments: