Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Annoucement For Members Of The NFBMFC

First - on a personal note: 

My mother is now back in Indiana - safe and sound in a Nursing Home.
I am back at the House and will be Resting Up after three gruelling days
and nights in the Hospital - making sure that my Mother was well taken
care of - and she was.

In addition - a shout-out to all of you People who stepped up and supported
me during this very difficult time.
~~~

The only Business here at hand is who are the Guests on Real Time With Bill Maher
this Friday night:

The Panel

~NY Representative Rick Lazio

~Financial Advisor Suze Orman

~Youth Advocate Wes Moore


Interview Guest

Monologuist Mike Daisey


There is still a slot open as Bill normally has two Interview Guests.
I plan to keep an eye out as to who the Other Interview Guest will
be and will Post it here as soon as I know anything.

~~~

I would like to say - however - that the Choice of Suze Orman is a
good one.  Although I am not even remotely interested in Financial
Stuff - I have watched Suze Orman on several occasions and she is
Smart - Folks.  And I'm sure she will be looking good - as usual.
~~~

Shirley - Sorry to hear that one of your little ones has the Stomach Flu 
and all I can say is I hope and Pray that the rest of you don't catch it.
~~~

That's it for now.

No comments: