Thursday, September 29, 2011

another evening of poetry

If my blog seemed to jump the tracks last night, that's not true.  It is the blog administrator
who jumped the tracks.

This is the second summer we have had our house on the market and  well, you know, it' s
a buyer's market - and there just haven't been any.

There is, however, a very interested party who checked out our house for the third time today.
We really thought there would be an offer after waiting for so long.  And there is going to be
an offer - tomorrow. 

Now this blog administror is low on patience in the best of circumstances, but especially now since I
am 66 and really would like to know where I'm going to spend my few remaining years.

Last night in a desperate attempt to maintain my sanity (which is always in question),
I posted poetry -while I wait. I thought I would do that again tonight.  The difference will
be that tonight it will be planned - whereas last night it was frantic.

Now I'm fresh out of original poetry, but I've got a stack of books here by the compter from
which to choose.  If anyone is out there - anyone at all -  who enjoys poetry, or anyone who doesn't
like poetry but can offer sympathic and supportive thoughts, please stop and comment.

I welcome anyone to post in the comments their own favorite poems, and I would love comments
on the poetry I post and even discussion.
~~~

Move or not, I hope to get my blog back to normal - whatever that means - sometime.

~~~

Thanks.

2 comments:

Joe Conservative said...

Ahhhh... a journal.

I'm not a journal keeper. But I love poetry and art and all others similarly inclined.

As for "uplifting" poetry, I prefer "music videos..."

If you like video's, you might enjoy Theristes' Corner/Campsite. I post most of my "uplifting" (mostly) video's there. ;)

sue hanes said...

JC - Thanks.

I will definitely be checking out your uplifting videos.

After all, waiting is the name of the game - tonight.

Thanks for your continued support on my blog.