Thursday, April 26, 2012

Time flies...

when yer havin' fun. And when ya reach the ripe old age of 67 - time flies Really fast - anyway ya slice it. Now it's not hard to get into a denial mode at my age - but I was not ready for this one. IT HAS BEEN ONE YEAR SINCE OBAMA GOT OSAMA. with the help of our Brave Navy Seals - that is. : ] Seriously - folks - I would have guessed it was more like a couple of months. But I've had a lot going on in my life - and the way things look - there is a lot more to come - my way. Or as Tom Cruise said in A Few Good Men - And the hits just keep on coming. But I just keep hittin' em back - trying to dodge 'em - kinda like former President George W. Bush dodged the shoes thrown his way by the stupid Iraqi reporter. NOBODY HITS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE HEAD WITH A SHOE. And thanks - Prez W - for proving that. And while we're on the subject - I'm glad our troops got him - Osama Bin Laden - that is. I'm quite sure that the fish got a tasty meal out of that bad guy - maybe some indigestion too. Good ridance to bad rubbish - is what we said in my day - when speaking of bad people. But has it Really been a whole year? what have i been doing all that time...

No comments: