Monday, April 30, 2012

stidh talks about birth control

I know what you - who aren't reading this - are not thinking. ~ That at my advanced age :[ birth control shouldn't be any concern of mine.~ But I'll tell you what - I woke up thinking about birth control - so I'm gonna write about it. ~ Anyway this is my Blog - and I'll write whatever I want on it.~~~I'm for it. But not for reasons of overpopulation. ~ Although that certainly a good reason to be for it - that's just not what this post is about.~ This post is about raising Quality Children. ~ I just think that fewer children means better quality life. ~ But I'm against any government policy stating you can only have a certain number of children. ~ I'm just for parents - even people who are not married - to give some thought before having a lot of children - of what kind of time they will have to make their good citizens of This World. That's it. ~ my opinion is that before having childen - just think about it. DON'T JUST HAVE CHILDREN BECAUSE YOU CAN. ~ Have Children After Giving Some Thought About How They Might Fit Into The This Wonderful World Of Ours.

1 comment:

Thersites said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.