Thursday, April 26, 2012

I've Got A Friend


She's always been my Friend.  It's just that now I'm able to handle it.

Whatever are ya talkin' about  - stidh - about handlin' a Friend?

Don't get yer panties in a bunch - dear readers and noncommenters -
cause I'm gonna tell ya the whole story right now.

But first - I want to warn ya that this is a PERSONAL post - something
I never do  : ] but I think that this is important to say.

For you see - this post is about how Friendship can be tainted - and ruined
by Jealousy.

Yes - I said Jealousy.

And it wasn't the kind of Jealousy that ya normally think of - whatever that
is - but I Was Jealousy of her - BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS KNEW WHO
SHE WAS -  and she seemed to have a 'handle' on things.

And I didn't.

But now I do.  I still don't know where I 'm going  - but I pretty much know
who I am.  And for the first time in my life -

I Am Proud Of My Country.

Wait a minute - that's what Michelle Obama got in hot water for saying.

For the first time in my life - I'm Proud Of Myself.

Sure I still make mistakes - and I'm still wrong a lot of the time.
And Yes - I'm Growing Old.  : [

BUT NOW I HAVE A HANDLE ON THINGS.

No matter where Life Leads Me - I'm really for it.

I think.

But getting back to my Friend - now I can deal with having her for a friend - because
I like myself.

And That's Pretty Important.

So Thanks - God - for showing me who I am - even if I don't know who I am.










and did I mention that this was going to be incoherent








Oh well - better luck next time - you people who don't read my blog - and
especially youse who don't comment









so there     :o)

1 comment:

Thersites said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.