Friday, April 6, 2012

loving you

I got sidetracked just now - I wuz tryin' to find different
utube videos that played Were You There - in honor of
Good Friday - and I did find a couple of good ones - like
Willie Nelson & also Johnny Cash - but then I thought I'd
try Elvis - and I happened upon his video of Loving You.

Of course it was so great - but with it were some amazing
pictures that showed while he was singing LOVING YOU.
You know - when he was just starting out - like 1957 or
something like that.

The lyrics are so great:


I will spend my whole life through

Loving you~Loving you

Winter~Summer~Springtime 2

Loving you Loving you

Makes no diff'rence where I go or what I do

You know that I'll always be Loving you

If I'm seen with someone new

Don't be blue Don't be blue

I'll be faithful I'll be true

Always true True to you

There is only one for me and You know who

You know that I'll always be - Loving you

:o)

No comments: