Thursday, April 19, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS BRANGELINA ! ! ! ! !

They are finally - 6 kids later - gonna tie the knot.

Not that it's any of my business - but I couldn't be
happier - for them.

I'll be back later for my predictions about the Wedding -
which incidently - is OUR ROYAL WEDDING.

Here is how stidh thinks it will go down:

~Midnight Cowboy/great actor will walk Angie down the aisle

~Gown will be amazing - maybe strapless

~Kids will all take part in wedding

~Jen will shed a tear - boo hoo

~Wedding may be private - but we will be allowed a peek - after

~Reception - a celebrity blow out - why?

Because Angie and Brad are our Beautiful People

and they are not only Beautiful - on the outside -


BUT THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE TOO


anyone want to argue that point?


I didn't think so.

No comments: