Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Faith Journey - Easter Sunday - 2012

Here it is - Folks.

Where I am in my Faith Journey - as of today.


Chapter One

Sounds good tuh me - They got me when I wuz a kid.


Chapter Two

God shows me what it's like to have a Personal Realationship
with Him - for the most part I liked it. There were huge ups
and downs - but I stuck with it

Chapter Three

I finally make a lasting commitment/bond with God - because at the advanced age of 66 - HE GIVES ME JESUS.

Chapter Four

The Really good stuff is over - and now I'm in it for the
Long Haul.

But on a daily basis - I find myself thinking -


WHO IS THIS GUY?

THIS MAN

THIS PERSON

THAT CALLS HIMSELF GOD/JESUS/HOLY SPIRIT

AND WHO LOWERS HIMSELF BIG TIME

TO DEAL WITH

AND CARE ABOUT

THE LIKES OF ME?


But it no longer matters Who He Is.

BECAUSE HE LIVES - I can too - even when I want
to quietly BLOW MY BRAINS OUT...










with the handgun that I don't have or never have even
touched but maybe I can borrow one from one of those
CONSERVATIVES WHO PACK HEAT


responsible gun control - ASAP



but please God




Wouldja please bless



Mitt Romney



President Barack Obama



and most of all



God - BLESS THE UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA









thanks SCU














HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE ! ! ! ! !









U 2 athiests who Really aren't
i know that & you know that i know - that
:o)

No comments: