Tuesday, May 8, 2012

my faith journey

What do you do - dear nonreaders and especially you noncommenters - when you hit a brick wall of your own making - out of stress?~~~I know the answer to that - you rely on Family and Friends - and they will come through for you - and try to help you out.~~~But what if you need something more - and I also know the answer to that - too.~~~The answer is that you turn to the SCU - aka God - if you so desire.~~~And that is what I have been doing - in this my time of need.~~~And of course he does not always rush to your side and say - Boo Hoo poor Sue - aka stidh.~~~No.~~~Rather he does what he wants to help ya out - and according to his Perfect Plan - he gently - pushes you along.~~~Of it may be in the form of a shove - BUT HE IS ALWAYS THERE.~~~You know that~I know you know - that - and you know that I know that you know - that.~~~ Kinda like the Footprints thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue,
I think I turn to God more when things are going badly than when everything is going great. And if the bad things turn us back to God, they at least have something good in them. I pray that your faith is strengthened by your time of need.

For we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (from Romans 8)

bftm

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

Party on, stidh!

sue hanes said...

Mike - You know what they say:

There's no athiests in a foxhole.
And I 'm in the biggest foxhole of my life - for now.

I turn to the SCU/God more and more and find Him there in the foxhole with me. And if he is busy with someone else in another foxhole - I just wait - and pretty soon He is with me.

It never fails - He is Faithful to me and I try to be as Faithful to Him - as much as is possible - for a loser - that I am.

Thanks Mike.

Sunshine said...

"It never fails - He is Faithful to me and I try to be as Faithful to Him - as much as is possible - for a loser - that I am."

Sue, you are in no way, a loser!

I think that you put yourself down, way too much.

Remember, you are His child, made in His image, and that makes you worth a whole lot!

Besides, just as scripture says, you can do all things through Christ, so how can you be a loser? :)

I'm glad you are holding onto your faith, and allowing it, and Him, to help you through the difficult times.

*hugs*