Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Avengers

A great movie. A little violent for my taste but with six super heroes fighting off the aliens - yer gonna have a little violence. I thought The Hulk was the best hero - very well done with Mark Ruffalo playing the role. I liked that Captain America was pretty much in charge - and his Shield was great! In a few scenes where all six super heroes were shown - that was very effective - and it choked me up. : ] The movie was for me very well done and the cinematography was excellment. I was glad I went. Next: The Dark Knight Rises - seemed a little dark Frankenweanie ??????? What did YOU think - about the movie?

3 comments:

Mrs. Grundy said...

I wantednto see Emma Peel and John Steed!

sue hanes said...

And what movie were Emma Peel and John Steed in.

I do not know this - GB's#1F.

I have heard of Emma Peel though.

sue hanes said...

Of course - GB's#1F.

I googled it and how silly of me to have forgotten - the tv series of the same name. I used to love that show.

But the movie is great - just a little busy with violence - that's all.